Increasing Manure Handling Proficiency and Efficiency
Manure is a valuable asset and so is your time. Join us to learn about an innovative solution that:
- Reduces solids and crusting
- Improves pumping efficiency
- Improves pit cleanout and capacity
- Improves nutrient distribution
Join Us for a Live DiscussionPick a date/time and register below:
Jan. 31, 2019
7:30 am CT
Feb. 4, 2019
7:00 pm CT
Feb. 7, 2019
7:00 pm CT
Manure Treatment Specialist, Verdesian Life Sciences
Is It Worth My Time?
- Get timely information
- Learn from peer and industry expert experiences
- Ask questions that could impact your decisions and improve your bottom line
Just One Hour
Just one hour of your time could:
- Help you better manage your business.
- Give you new insight about a product, a service or a technique
- Enable you to be more effective, more efficient and ultimately more profitable in your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I join the discussion just from my phone (without connecting to the webinar)?
Yes. We will mail you the printed handouts before the Discussion Call for you to be able to follow along without a computer.
How will I connect to the discussion?
5-10 minutes before the discussion we will call out to you to get you connected into the discussion.
Can I ask questions directly to the panelists during the discussion?
Yes! There are specific times during the discussion where the moderator will pause to ask for questions, allowing participants to interact directly with the panel.
If you have questions or would like more information about Beck Ag’s Experience-Sharing opportunities, drop us a note or give us a call at 866-375-4390.